Monday, July 2, 2012

FASHION TIP
THE ANIMAL PRINT TREND



Number 1: Animal print scarf. I think this outfit is so great for so many occasions. It's pretty comfy, but also very stylish and the blazer gives it an elegant touch. The items I chose are: a beige top, a pair of loose white shorts,  a grey blazer, a beige-grey-ish bag, a pair of grey ankle-high boots and a leopard print scarf.



Number 2: Animal print cardigan. I think this outfit is great for taking a walk, going shopping and many other occasions. It's quite comfy and, if you're not very fond of high-heels (like the ones in my set), you could always replace them with a pair of flats and still look great in this outfit. So I've paired the animal print cardigan with: a black tank top, a pair of white shorts with a brown belt, a long golden necklace, a brown bag and a pair of brown high-heels.  You should also pick one piece of clothing that has both colors in it, to make the outfit 'blend' together better. This is a good example of that.



Number 3: Animal print dress. This a flowy dress that you could wear for more special events and I've paired it up with:  a pair of brown sandals, a brown clutch and a pair of golden earrings. The items I've chosen are pretty simple, because I don't think this dress needs too many accessories or ones that are too big.


Number 4: Animal print top. This outfit is great to wear during hot summer days and, since the top is black and grey, it's pretty versatile and you can wear it with so many different things. What I've chosen is: the animal print top, a pair of denim shorts, a grey bag, a pair of black/beige wedges and a beige bracelet.



Number 5: Animal print bag. This outfit can be worn on a daily basis, but also to different events. I've paired the animal print bag with: a grey-ish top, a pair of white pants, some golden bracelets and a pair of grey heels. I like the simplicity of this outfit and I think the animal print bag gives it the pop that makes a simple outfit stand out.



Hope you liked this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2